Wild Rose Wraspberry Coulis
Yields 1 cup of Wild Rose Wraspberry Coulis.
- Â¼ cup of sugar
- 1 package of fresh raspberries
- Â¼ cup of water
- 170 ml Wild Rose Wraspberry Ale
- Mix sugar and water together and cook in a small pot on medium temperature until it appears âglassyâ. We are almost making candy, so you will notice a small film on the surface, hence the term glassy.
- Once it reaches the glassy point (about 10-15 minutes), add beer and reduce another 3-5 minutes.
- Add fresh raspberries and reduce until thick. Approximately 5 minutes.