Jalapeño Cherry Bomb Ramen
Starting the weekend off with a nice spicy bowl of Ramen is never a bad idea. Sitting here in my condo, staring off into the forest through my back window and watching the rain come down makes me want some comfort food. I knew that I needed something warm and spicy. One of my favorite, quick and easy meals to make is Ramen. So lets just dive right in!
- 6-8 medium size pieces Broccoli
- 3 thin slices of Jalapeno peppers
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeno cherry bomb OIL JEFE chili oil
- 1 Tbsp Cashew based Parmesan ( or whatever you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp hoi sin sauce
- Tsp of soy sauce
- 100 grams of fried noodles (can use instant noodles if prefer)
- 10 grams alfalfa sprouts (one big pinch)
- Boil water in a frying pan, roughly about an inch deep. Add jalapeño peppers.
- Add broccoli to water and simmer for 3 minutes. If using instant noodles add them in as well. If using already fried noodles then you would add them in once the broccoli is firm just to warm them up.
- Add in your hoisin and soy sauce.
- Add all ingredients into a soup bowl, top with alfalfa sprouts and cashew based parmesan.
- Drizzle OIL JEFE Jalapeño Cherry Bomb chili oil over the dish. Thats it! Time to eat!